Google+ Google+

20130809

The Rainmaker

I translated a story called The Rainmaker by Cyprian Ekwensi, and it was also sent to me by his grandson Georges Ekwensi, so thanks to him. The translation took quite a well as well as another update because I am thoroughly going through the dictionary and trying to perfect my knowledge of the writing as best as I can. For now I'll leave you with this translation. [The characters are a bit obscured because of the Scribd compression, but they're are none the less intelligible if you know what they mean.]

Ora Mmiri by Nsibiri

2 comments:

Followers

This blog is about African writing, the nsibidi script. This website include many nsibidi symbols meaning a lot of different things. All images do not hold a copyright unless indicated so. You can copy, distribute, and sell any information/images you find on this website. Public Domain.