Google+ Google+

20130901

Ikpo nsibiri unavailable

I've taken down the Nsibiri dictionary and the message below in reply someone to an enquiry of its whereabouts contains the reasons;
Hello, I purposely took down the dictionary since it was a draft and I was still working on it. I didn't want to keep something up that was unfinished in case others are mislead. If you you are still interested in using the symbols anyway I believe you can search scribd for "Ikpo nsibidi" as some other users have reuploaded various versions of the glossary. I've pasted a link to the search at the end of this message. Thanks for your interest and I will be sure to upload a more finalised version in the future. http://www.scribd.com/search?query=ikpo+nsibidi

2 comments:

  1. That explains why I couldn't find an open copy on scribd, I have one question, do you have a Nsibidi radical list I could see so that I could attempt to adapt the script to other languages, and I also wish to know why you don't post the dictionary on free file share sites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the radical list, it's in the glossary that I have temporarily taken down. I enabled download on the scribd script which is why there are older version uploaded elsewhere by other. I'll try my best to hurry with the next revision.

      Delete

Followers

This blog is about African writing, the nsibidi script. This website include many nsibidi symbols meaning a lot of different things. All images do not hold a copyright unless indicated so. You can copy, distribute, and sell any information/images you find on this website. Public Domain.